– 30 bags filled with strawberries and blueberries for her classmates;
– celebrating a birthday in school for the first time;
– a butterfly painted on one cheek, a golden flower on the other, topped with the sun on her forehead, using the facial paint she got from her parents during breakfast;
– eating cake with her aunt who gifted her the biggest unicorn cuddly toy;
– pancake for dinner IN THE GARDEN*;
– fresh flowers in her bedroom.
And more fun to come this weekend.
*this season has been the coldest and wettest in many decades. This morning we woke up to a clear blue sky and by five in the afternoon temperature rose to 20°C. So a perfect day to turn five.