- Pangheya is an island;
- Pangheya is about 270.000 square metres big;
- In the North there are mountains, up to 3200 metres high;
- The South has a coastline of about 523 kilometers with sandy beaches;
- There are eleven cities: Lowerd, Snitch, Dryl, Sled, Stare, Hylp, Work, Ballse, Harn, Frencher and Dock;
- There are about 17 million people living on Pangheya;
- Each city has about half a million inhabitants;
- The rest lives in smaller villages of various sizes;
- Visitors are not allowed, except with special permission from the government.
Tomorrow I’ll be finally able to leave this quarantine hotel and get to know Pangheya beyond the facts. I can’t wait.